What I got for Christmas!


Hey everyone,

I am in no way bragging about what I got for Christmas because I would never do that. I am purely just showing how amazing my family are and how much of a lucky girl I am.

On Christmas day, I went to my moms to wish her a happy Christmas and to give her, her gifts and everyone in my family.

From my mom, I got a Ted Baker Gift set with makeup and brushes in. I got a set of pyjamas and a nightie which are absolutely adorable. I got a handmade Jewellery box which is so beautiful. I got a pair of Ted Baker earrings and a Necklace which has Ted Baker written on it.  I got a bag of Heros, Nom. A beautiful Pandora Ring which went straight on my finger. I got a Babyliss Curling iron which I am beyond grateful for because I really needed one. I got a pair of Nike Trainers that are gorgeous. I got a Ted Baker bag, but I don't know what to use it for just yet. I know of want to keep it to look at it. I also got two penguin piggy banks which will come in very useful when it comes to saving ready for our holiday. Lastly, I got £50 from her. I am beyond grateful for everything I got and told her off for spending too much as well.
























From my uncle, I got £100, which I am more than grateful for and tried to give it back to him but he insisted.

From my sister, I got Lip Butters, makeup brushes, personalised bag

From my brother,  I got Ted Baker Lipstick and Nail polish set.



Once we had all given gifts and eaten some chocolate and drank some tea it was sadly time to leave and come back home to Ant's. His family were more than generous to me and I really am lucky.

From his mom and dad, we got a DSLR Camera, we had wanted one for a while so that's what we got and we are so excited to start using it.

From his Sister and her partner, we got a Penguin bed set and Flat sheet which will

From our niece, I got some Thorntons Fudge and a Romantic DVD

I can't believe how amazing and cute they all are.

Then it was Ant and I's turn to give each other our gifts. I was so excited for him to see his presents I couldn't wait. I think he loved every single one though, so that's made me happy. Then I opened my presents from him. And I was totally surprised and spoilt. I couldn't believe what I actually had gotten. He bought me a pair of Timberland trainers that I have wanted for years and I just can't believe I now own a pair. He also bought me some Real Techniques brushes in the limited edition colours for Christmas and they are beautiful, I can't wait to use them. I also got a book that I have wanted for years at least 5 or 6 years. My life next door by Huntley Fitzpatrick, I can't wait to get the chance to sit down and read it. I also got two Pandora charms, one stocking one and a rose gold openwork one with loads of stones in it. They have taken pride of place on my bracelet with the rest. I have also been gifted a River Island Bag and Purse and this makes me feel truly spoilt, I can't believe I finally own my own bag and purse. Lastly, I was given a liquid lipstick that I again have wanted for a very long time. Jeffree Star's Wifey. The colour is perfect for me and it lasts so long when it is on it is incredible.


I can't believe how much of a lucky girl I am and I am so grateful for everything.

What did you get nice this year?
Let me know in the comments below...

Thank you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents