Christmas Decorations

Blogmas Day 16:

Is there anything better than decorating your house to celebrate Christmas, covering it in lights and decorations. Decorating the tree in different colours with tinsel and baubles.
Well, I get to do it this year with three different houses. My moms, Ants moms and Ants sisters house. I am so looking forward to helping to decorate three different houses. I know that all three will be decorated differently but all keep the love of Christmas in them. I am going to be writing about all 
three of them 😊

The first one is Ants sister. She has a beautiful home and helping her to decorate was amazing and fun.





















What’s your favourite thing about her decorations?


Thank you for Reading x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents