Christmas Decorations (Inside)

Blogmas Day 20:

For Ant’s mom’s house, she likes to really decorate her house, more than I have ever seen anyone does it. The first time I came to her house and last Christmas, she had two Christmas trees. I didn’t know what is going to happen this year as we have our little princess walking around the place like she owns it. But the decorations are still amazing.

Every year she puts up this little town of houses and that light up and looks like there are mini people living there. I have never seen that before, so I was amazed when I first saw it. She has a 7ft tree that touches the ceiling and spreads out over a wide space that is amazingly decorated every year. Last year Ant and I put our first bauble on together as it was our first Christmas together. It’s this little Penguin. The whole house is always full of such a Christmas spirit from the minute all the decorations go up. But all her decorations look fabulous this year and every year. I’m excited to see next years already.



What’s your favourite thing about her decorations?











Thank you for reading x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents