Clinique Even Better Glow Foundation


Hey guys,

I have recently been given the opportunity to try the Clinique Foundation. There was a stand open in Birmingham Bull Ring to get the foundation matched perfectly to my face and the lovely woman there got it perfect. I am number 10 (Alabaster) in the Even Better Glow foundation. I was given a little tester pot that held 10 days worth of foundation and I have been using as and when I needed it. I don't wear foundation every day as some days I don't really need it. Not that I have great problem free skin but I like to just use concealer when I am having a good skin day to cover up anything that needs it.

This foundation is light to moderate coverage but it matches perfectly to my skin colour so it looks like perfect flawless skin. It is great for covering my blemishes and dark circles but I always add the extra layer of concealer for extra coverage. This foundation is long lasting and stays put on my face all day without the need for touch-ups or powder.

This foundation easily became my favourite from the first time I wore it completely I was sold. My family and boyfriend have even commented on how lovely my skin looks with it on and how healthy I look. Which made me just love it, even more, to be honest. It is the best foundation I have ever tried. I love it!!

What's Your favourite foundation?

Thank you for reading x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents