October Birchbox 2017






Hey guys, 

As you can probably tell from the title and the photos, this is a Birchbox Review. I haven't been getting Birchboxes for long, only since July. I have had four boxes and thought I'll start reviewing them on here. Birchbox has partnered up with Coppafeel, to bring us information leaflets about how to keep on top of your health and how to check your breasts for any abnormalities. If you feel something strange get it checked out, it could be nothing just tissue build up or an inflamed gland. But for the time that it sadly could be something, the earlier it is found the better. 

Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash Retail Price £16
'A sulphate-free cleanser designed to purify, refresh and gently balance, not strip away the skin's natural protective barriers. Enhances radiance and tone'. 
This face wash is a lovely product to use, it does smell a little funny to me but that's probably because I'm not used to using natural products. It a foamy face wash that cleanses very well and comes off easily with warm water or a warm towel. 

The dry shampoo comes in a tub and is a paste. I didn't like it personally as I suffer from oily hair, so adding a thick paste made it look more oily than usual. On the plus side, it does have a lovely smell and is a great concept as it would be easier to carry a small tub around than a can of dry shampoo. 

This lovely shower gel is a great reminder to check your breasts daily for any abnormalities. It smells beautifully like watermelon and feels lovely on the skin. The company has loads of awesome looking products for everyone. 

ModelCo® Mega Lash Mascara Retail Price £16
The mascara that came in the box was only a travel size of the full product, but the size of the brush is the same. The size of the brush is amazing and it allows for full coverage on all lashes. The texture is beautiful and not clumpy at all. It is also very easy to wipe off at the end of the day. 

This is a 48-hour moisturising cream, it has left my skin feeling beautifully soft. I have combination skin and normally wouldn't be able to use creams for normal skin as it makes it very red. But this cream has left my skin glowing. If this cream is too harsh for your skin, then you could try the one below that is for sensitive to normal skin. 

I am impressed with this box and can't wait for next months box. Check out my twitter @teegancarr, for a link to get you £5 off your first box!!

Thank you x 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents