Bio Oil Review


Hi guys,

I didn't think I would ever do a post like this but I just had to let you guys know about the benefits of Bio Oil.

I have had trouble in the past with my weight and stomach troubles that have made me bloat and caused stretch marks all over my hips and on my lower belly.
I moisturise religiously and thought that I was just going to be stuck with the stretch marks forever.
But then I tried Bio Oil. I haven't used it long so they haven't fully disappeared but I have used this oil three times and the redness has completely gone. The marks don't stand out as much anymore and I can tell that with continued use they will fade. I only bought a 60ml bottle and I can say that a little goes a long way. I just rub a small amount into my hands and then rub it into my marks.
My skin has never felt softer, by rubbing it into my hands, they feel a lot softer too. But once I've rubbed it into my marks whatever is left on my hands I just rub into my arms and the difference it makes to my skin is amazing. Everywhere feels as soft as a baby's skin.

Let me know how you felt if you have used it? Or if you have found something else that helps?

Thank you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents